Welcome to CPC Equipment Pvt. Ltd. We are the leading manufacturer of Crushing and Screening Equipment in India.
We manufacture RUGGED machines for CONTINUOUS DUTY applications. Established in 1990, today we have more than 5000 installations all over the country.
We are the only manufacturer of Pre-Engineered Stone Crusher Plant in a Jaw-Jaw combination. Our plants offer the lowest cost per ton for the production of aggregates from 0-40mm.
We design and manufacture crushing and screening plants upto 200 TPH capacity.
CPC 3-Stage Jaw Crusher plants are characterized by:
- 10-15% Higher Crushing Capacity than comparable 2-Stage Cone Crusher Plant.
- 5-10% Lower fines generation than 2-Stage Cone Crusher Plants.
- Better Quality (Cubical Shape) Aggregates as compared to 2-Stage Crusher Plants
- International Standard Electrical Control Panel with Mimic Operator Control Desk
- Protection against Tramp Iron using Metal Detectors
CPC Equipments is a one stop shop for the entire range of Jaw Crushers, Vibrating Screens, Vibrating Grizzly Feeders and allied plant equipment.
CPC Crushing Plants are supplied with Hi-Tech Electrical controls. The MCC panels provide ample protection to the motors. High quality contactors ensure smooth and safe operations.
CPC additionally provides a Control Desk from which the entire plant can be monitored and operated. The Operator Control Desk is carefully designed to mimic the entire crushing plant. It is ergonomically designed to maximize operator comfort and safety.
Tramp Iron is the biggest enemy of a Crusher Plant – causing extensive damage to the machinery.
CPC Crushing and Screening Plants are supplied with Metal Detectors to prevent damage to the crushing equipment. The metal detectors automatically shuts down the necessary equipment and alerts the operator.
CPC metal detectors are robustly built to ensures error free operation, even under extreme conditions.
Our Manufacturing Facility is spread over an area of 2 acres in the Ancillary Industrial area in Hatia, in the Ranchi district of Jharkhand.
- Over 40,000 Sq-Ft Factory Shed
- Over 5000 Sq-Ft Office Space
- CNC Controlled Plate Marking and Cutting
- In-Line Horizontal Boring Facility
- Eccentric Shaft Turning Facility up to 4m Length
- Flywheel Turning Facility up to 3m Diameter
- 20 Tons Overhead Crane Facility
- 12 Ton Capacity Stress Relieving Furnace
- Fully Equipped Design Department
- Dedicated After Sales Service team
- Over 200 Employees
The unit, comparable to the best in the country, has a Fully Equipped in-house Design Department engaged in continuous product improvement and product development. All equipment and parts are blueprinted here and then cleared for manufacturing.
The manufacturing practice starts with High Precision Computerised Numerical Control or CNC Machines for Profile Cutting of Steel Plates.
Cut Plates are precisely Fit and Welded using Automatic MIG Machines. Fabricated parts are machined on heavy duty Boring Machines.
Crusher Shafts are manufactured from Heat Treated Alloy Steel Forgings: accurately machined and polished to a mirror finish on High Precision Lathe Machines.
We work closely with customers to manufacture products of unmatched quality and service.
Strict Quality Control measures are adopted to ensure that the product is of the Best Quality.
• Three Stage Inspection of all Equipment
• Two Stage Ultrasonic Crack Testing of Shafts
• Free Running and Capacity Testing of Each Machine
• Rigorous Documentation of Inspection Process
We have invested heavily in ensuring that only the best quality products come out from our factory. From raw material to final testing, at each stage, inspection is carried out meticulously, and ALL quality issued are resolved.
CPC is a value based organization founded on the principles of Honesty, Integrity and Trust.
Best practices adopted by us ensures a long service life of equipment. Tremendous effort goes into ensuring that there is no deviation from what we promise and what we deliver.
We take full responsibility for the performance of our products. Problems are treated as challenges and are resolved head on.